WELCOME

Hopefully this Blog will be read as an online account of things that go through my head and things that inspire me.

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Boxes

The process of realisation for a lot of people it seems is like trying to put a cat in a box.

Scared, doing everything it can to stay out.

Though this metaphor might well be inverted, in as such that most people are clawing to stay in.

We have a problem here of insiders, outsiders, boxes and box manufacturers.

Some outsiders want the insiders to come out,
Some insiders want the outsiders to come in,
The box exists and changes size due to its formulation, and thus demands capacity.
The box manufacturers are outside the box, but are not like the outsiders in that they are preoccupied with the box, and therefore it demands their attention.

Some outsiders declare that the only hope for the insiders is to realise the nature of the box and escape it, living away from the box.
Others say that the box needs to be destroyed.
More say that they would make better boxes for all. Red boxes and green boxes, all different shapes and sizes.

The big box paradox.

What if there was an emergency declared by the box manufacturers?
‘ We… we are having a problem producing boxes, production is down!’

What if they couldn’t make them anymore?

What would happen to those in the boxes?

Would they come out?

Meow.

1 comment:

Silversong said...

That was a lot of talk about boxes.
I usually refer to it as walls, rather than boxes. But boxes works too.
However, my favourite analogy is Plato's cave parable (Which I will mention on my blog sometime)!
You are the guy I met with the magazines right? Email me!
Silversong_@hotmail.co.uk - just an addy I created for this blog, so I don't mind people knowing it :)